OTHER WORDS FOR creditable praiseworthy, meritorious, estimable, honorable. See synonyms for creditable on Thesaurus.com.
- 1 How do you use creditable in a sentence?
- 2 What is the difference between credible and creditable?
- 3 What creditability means?
- 4 What is the opposite of credibility?
- 5 What do you call a credible person?
- 6 What are synonyms for hasten?
- 7 What is the synonym of salient?
- 8 What is melodious synonym?
- 9 What is the antonym of insulate?
How do you use creditable in a sentence?
She has made a very creditable job of me. The ringing skills demonstrated were less than awesome but perfectly creditable. The average pet owner simply doesn’t have the necessary skills and knowledge of veterinary medicine to make a creditable diagnosis for every sick dog symptom.
What is the difference between credible and creditable?
Credible first appears in the late fourteenth century from the Latin credibilis, meaning worthy to be believed. Creditable is an adjective which means deserving of acknowledgement, praiseworthy. Creditable refers to one who deserves credit.
What creditability means?
1. Deserving of often limited praise or commendation: The student made a creditable effort on the essay. 2. Worthy of belief: a creditable story.
What is the opposite of credibility?
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for credibility. implausibility, incredibility, incredibleness.
What do you call a credible person?
good-faith. honest-to-God. honest-to-goodness.
What are synonyms for hasten?
hurry, quicken, rush, speed (up), whisk.
What is the synonym of salient?
Some common synonyms of salient are conspicuous, noticeable, outstanding, prominent, remarkable, and striking. While all these words mean “attracting notice or attention,” salient applies to something of significance that merits the attention given it.
What is melodious synonym?
lyrical, rhythmic. (or rhythmical), songful, songlike.
What is the antonym of insulate?
What is the opposite of insulate?desegregateintegratereintegrateexposejoinmingleuncoverend segregationgive equal opportunitylet go36 more rows