You can find your Member Number in the upper right corner of the first page of your account statement or in Digital Banking (either desktop or the mobile app). To locate your Member Number in Digital Banking, log in and click on any deposit account.
- 1 Is Delta Community Credit Union owned by Delta Airlines?
- 2 Where can I find my delta community account number?
- 3 How much can you withdraw from Delta Community Credit Union?
- 4 Is member number the same as account number?
- 5 What is member number?
- 6 Where is checking account number?
- 7 Where do I find my account suffix?
- 8 What bank has routing number 261071315?
- 9 How do I set up Zelle with Delta Community Credit Union?
Is Delta Community Credit Union owned by Delta Airlines?
Is Delta Community Credit Union affiliated with Delta Air Lines? DCCU was founded as a credit union for Delta Airlines employees. DCCU supports the Delta Employee and Retiree Care Fund and the Delta Scholarship Fund but is a separate entity from the airline.Feb 4, 2022
Where can I find my delta community account number?
Your account numbers can be located on your statements, in Online Banking or our Mobile App.
How much can you withdraw from Delta Community Credit Union?
– You may purchase up to a maximum of $2,500.00 per day. – You may make five (5) cash withdrawals in any one (1) day from an ATM machine. – You may withdraw up to a maximum of $500.00 in any one (1) day from an ATM machine, if there are sufficient funds in your account.
Is member number the same as account number?
Your Member Number identifies your membership as a whole, while an Account Number is a unique 14-digit number assigned to a specific account. Each account type (checking, savings, loan) will have a different Account Number.
What is member number?
A member number is a unique number assigned to each member in the credit union. This number serves as an identification number that helps us quickly locate your member profile when helping you.
Where is checking account number?
Where is the account number on a check? You can find your account number at the bottom of your checks, the second set of numbers from the left that is between 9 and 12 digits. This number lets the bank know which checking account to take the funds from.
Where do I find my account suffix?
For example, checking, savings, auto loan, etc. In the mobile app, the suffix is found next to the account name on the Accounts page. It is the number to the right of the dash. In online banking, the suffix is found on the My Accounts section of the landing page.
What bank has routing number 261071315?
Routing NumberBank / Credit UnionRouting NumberDelta Community Credit Union261071315Bank / Credit Union: Delta Community Credit Union Routing Number: 261071315 Area, State: Vinings, GA18 more rows
How do I set up Zelle with Delta Community Credit Union?
To get started, log in to Delta Community’s Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Send Money with Zelle®. Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, accept terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.