You can find your Member Number in the upper right corner of the first page of your account statement or in Digital Banking (either desktop or the mobile app). To locate your Member Number in Digital Banking, log in and click on any deposit account.
- 1 Is Delta Community Credit Union part of Delta Airlines?
- 2 How do I transfer money from Delta Community Credit Union to another bank?
- 3 What credit bureau does Delta Community Credit Union use?
- 4 What is member number?
- 5 How do I get my account number without a check?
- 6 What is my account suffix Delta community?
- 7 How do you redeem Dccu rewards?
- 8 How do I set up Zelle with Delta Community Credit Union?
- 9 How long does it take a check to clear at Delta Community?
Is Delta Community Credit Union part of Delta Airlines?
Is Delta Community Credit Union affiliated with Delta Air Lines? DCCU was founded as a credit union for Delta Airlines employees. DCCU supports the Delta Employee and Retiree Care Fund and the Delta Scholarship Fund but is a separate entity from the airline.Feb 4, 2022
How do I transfer money from Delta Community Credit Union to another bank?
All you have to do is set up the external account in Delta Community’s Online Banking, and you’re ready to go. Just log in to Online Banking, click Transfers and select the type of transfer you want to make from the Transfer Options menu. These transfers are typically processed within one to two business days.
What credit bureau does Delta Community Credit Union use?
Delta Community Credit Union uses all three major bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Delta Community Credit Union does not rely on the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for its financial security.
What is member number?
This is used to identify your overall relationship with the credit union. It is given to you when you join the credit union and can be found at the top of your periodic statement.
How do I get my account number without a check?
Typically, account numbers are provided in paper bank statements and electronic statements. If you have elected to receive electronic bank statements, you may have access to them online under Statements and Notices.
What is my account suffix Delta community?
In the mobile app, the suffix is found next to the account name on the Accounts page. It is the number to the right of the dash. In online banking, the suffix is found on the My Accounts section of the landing page. It is the number to the right of the dash.
How do you redeem Dccu rewards?
Redeem your CURewards® points by logging into Online Banking or the Mobile App. If you do not have access to Online Banking, you can register here or contact 1-866-597-1575 to request a redemption.
How do I set up Zelle with Delta Community Credit Union?
To get started, log in to Delta Community’s Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Send Money with Zelle®. Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, accept terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
How long does it take a check to clear at Delta Community?
1. GENERAL POLICY — Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the next business day after we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit.