Insurance is an arrangement in which you pay money regularly to a company, and they pay money to you if something unpleasant happens to you, for example if your property is stolen.
- 1 How do you say insurance information in Spanish?
- 2 How do you say homeowners insurance in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say registration form in Spanish?
- 4 Does Seguro mean safe?
- 5 What is the opposite of Seguro?
- 6 What does the Spanish word Segura mean?
- 7 What does Enojada mean in English?
- 8 What does seizure mean in Spanish?
How do you say insurance information in Spanish?
Examples have not been reviewed….iyoinsuranceel seguroinformationla información2 more rows
How do you say homeowners insurance in Spanish?
How do you say registration form in Spanish?
registration(for course, conference, of voter) inscripción f.(University) [of student] matriculación f ⧫ inscripción f.[of company, property, trademark, dog, gun] registro m.[of car] matriculación f.[of ship] matriculación f ⧫ abanderamiento m.
Does Seguro mean safe?
As a cognate of the English word “secure,” seguro has most of the meanings of “secure” as well as a few of its own. It is used most often to refer to safety, security, dependability, and certainly, concepts that overlap. The most common translations are “secure,” “safe,” and “certain,” although others are possible.
What is the opposite of Seguro?
Opposite of fixed or tied firmly in position. precarious. insecure. unfixed. unstable.
What does the Spanish word Segura mean?
Segura means safe or sure.
What does Enojada mean in English?
adjective. cross [adjective] angry. huffy [adjective] in a huff. sore [adjective] (American) irritated, annoyed or offended.
What does seizure mean in Spanish?
1. [of goods] embargo m ⧫ incautación f. [of person] secuestro m.